Ever had one of dem’ dayz??
For many people thats every Monday..LOL
Sometimes you just feel so overwhelmed with stuff that you don’t even know where to begin?
Or when you have so many thoughts and emotions swimming in your head that you feel like you are just going to explode?
I know what that’s like! … it sucks
Best thing to do my dear pretty one……?
Sit down and write!
Getting your thoughts on paper helps you identify your stressors and come up with solutions.
Plus, it just feels good to get it all out! Heck yea it does…
If you don’t do so already, I recommend physically writing in a journal regularly.
Even a measly 5-10 mins a day is a mental deep tissue massage for your brain + emotions.
Doing it on a regular basis can have a huge difference in your stress level and your mind-set.
Many of my happy, awesome, confident bikini body coaching members of my online program use our private facebook group for this purpose but we also have an accountability + motivation print out checklists where they can journal as well.
Here are some topics our members write about:
- Simply writing down a play-by-play of your day can get your thoughts flowing and steer you to other topics.
- Writing about the person you want to be and the life you want to live can help you visualize your dreams and come up with a plan for making them real.
- Write about the things that stress you out or events that have upset you in the past. Describe how these things make you feel — and why
- When you feel overwhelmed, write down all the things you have to do and prioritize them.
- Your life will always have room for improvement, of course, but taking time out to acknowledge and appreciate the good things can help you put everything else in perspective.
Just remember that you’re not writing for anyone else.. you’re doing it for you.
Looking to step up your results game or need more ongoing support.. me, my coaching and our members would all be happy to help.
Click the link below to join us today and don’t waste another week: